INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Name: Aldo Calza
VAT number: IT01697040192
Office: Via Tortona 33, Palazzo Regus, 20144 Milan, Italy Via Tortona 33, Palazzo Regus, 20144 Milan, Italia
Aldo Calza (hereinafter, "Data Controller") hereby informs you that your Personal Data will be processed with the following means and for the following purposes:
1. Subject of the Data Processing
The Data Controller processes the identification data and usage data (hereinafter: “Data”) of visitors (hereinafter: “Data Subjects”), generated through interactions with the website of the Data Controller, www.aldocalza.com (hereinafter: “Website”). www.aldocalza.com – in seguito, “dati personali” o anche “Dati”.
The Website may also trace information regarding the network used by the visitor (e.g. IP address).
2. Purpose and legal basis of the Data Processing
Your Personal Data is processed to:
- A. enable you to send messages to the Data Controller via email (in these cases, the Data will not be processed directly by the website);
- B. acquire statistics and metrics that contribute to maintaining the correct functioning of the Website;
- C. exercise the rights of the Website’s owner (for example the right to defense in court).
The legal basis of the Data Processing is:
- In relation to purpose A, the Data processing is necessary for the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and Website’s users, and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon request of Website’s users;
- In relation to the purposes B and C, the legal basis is a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, that is to monitor the correct functioning of the Website and exercise the rights of the Data Controller.
3. Data Retention Policy
Personal Data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated in the present Privacy Notice. As required by the Civil Code, the Data Controller shall preserve a copy of the correspondence with legal and commercial relevance for ten years. Additionally, the user's Personal Data may be preserved for the time necessary to guarantee that the Data Controller may exercise rights such as the right for defense in court or to pursue abuses.
4. Data communication
The user's data will not be disclosed but may be made accessible if necessary for the provision of services or by law:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity of subjects authorized to process personal data (for example system administrators);
- to third-party companies or other subjects (for example: credit institutions, professional companies, IT consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller in the capacity of external data processors.
The Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. of the GDPR to: supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, and public bodies to which it is mandatory to communicate the data in question.
5. Transfer of data
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union, managed by third party companies appointed as Data Processors.
To carry out some types of data processing, the Data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, but only to countries deemed "adequate" and thus "safe" by the European Commission or to companies that meet the guarantees set forth in Articles 44 - 50 of the GDPR.
6. Rights of the Data Subject
In relation to the data processing described therein, as the Data Subject you may exercise the rights provided for by the GDPR (articles 15-22), including:
1. access rights - receive confirmation that your data is held by the Data Controller, and access its content;
2. right of rectification - update, modify and/or correct your Data;
3. right to be forgotten and right to limitation - request the cancellation of data and/or limitation of the data processing if you believe that your data is being processed in ways that do not comply with the present Privacy Notice;
4. right to object - oppose the processing of your data;
5. submit a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority - the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (accessible on www.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data;
6. right to data portability - receive an electronic copy of the data concerning you (when such data have been rendered in the context of the contract) and request that the data in question be transmitted to another data controller.
7. How to exercise the rights - contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller
is Aldo Calza with the office in Via Tortona 33, Palazzo Regus, 20144 Milan, Italy.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to Aldo Calza, Via Tortona 33, Palazzo Regus, 20144 Milan, Italy or an e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) in charge of the protection of your Personal Data is Avv. Giorgia Imperatori, available at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
8. Information not contained in this Notice
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may undergo changes. Should you have any concerns with the processing of your data at any time, please consult this page and refer to the updated version.
Version updated on 01/07/2021